Asset & Wealth Management Overview
At Magellan Financial, we are committed to serving your complete needs at every financial stage with our financial services.
- Analysis of 401(k) options
- Facilitate defined-benefit plans and profit-sharing plans
- Nonqualified deferred compensation
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, conversions and rollovers
- Prototype retirement plans
- Philanthropic donor services
- Personal trust services through affiliates
- Trust-fund portfolio administration
- Estate planning strategies
As a Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network Advisor, we can provide access to Wells Fargo affiliate products and services such as Wealth Planning, Private Banking, Trust and Fiduciary Services, and Insurance as well as various customized and more traditional lending products.
- 529 Plans
- UTMA accounts
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESA)
- Life insurance: whole life, universal life, variable life, term and special situation (e.g. second-to-die, key employee) policies
- Long-term care
- Nonqualified retirement planning
Insurance products are available through non-bank insurance affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and underwritten by non-affiliated Insurance Companies. Not available in all states.
- Liquidity Event Planning
- Thoughtful transition plans
- Investing options that seek to provide tax-efficiency
To help you prepare for the future, we begin the planning process by analyzing your:
- Potential Income growth
- Tax liabilities
- Net worth
- Retirement-income needs
- Tactical Asset Allocation
- In-house Money Management
- Progress Meetings
For more information about our financial services & wealth management, contact our team of Financial Advisors today!