Jeffrey T. BogertPartner A Lehigh Valley-native, Jeff comes from a family involved in the investment industry since 1946. In 1975, he joined his father, Tom Bogert, as a partner in the locally owned investment firm, Warren W York & Co. Inc. The firm’s indelible mark on the community — helping provide the financing for many of the local schools, hospitals, cities, counties, and sewer and water authorities for more than three decades from the 1960s through the 1980s — continues to form Jeff’s investment philosophy today. With every decision and relationship, Jeff seeks to preserve principal while providing consistent cash flow and income.When Warren W York & Co. was sold to Legg Mason in 1986, Jeff’s continued dedication to outstanding service and investment management was repeatedly recognized throughout his time with the firm. Looking to further enhance his client service model, Jeff formed an investment team in 1997 within Legg Mason, which he expanded during the merger with Smith Barney. In 2009, Jeff moved Magellan Financial to Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, where it is today.
- Graduate of Parkland High School
- Babson College, BS in business administration
- Lehigh University, MBA
- Served as a Navy officer on a research ship in the South Pacific
- Community Involvement and Activities
- East Penn Jaycees
- Sales and Marketing Executives of the Lehigh Valley
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Society of the Lehigh Valley
- Minsi Trails Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- United Way of The Lehigh Valley
- Wildlands Conservancy
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation
- The First Presbyterian Church of Allentown
Robert I. Cahill, CFP®Managing Partner Rob helps manage assets for individuals, trusts, retirement plans, charitable organizations and businesses. Additionally, he supports Magellan Financial, Inc.’s day-to-day business operations and is committed to building meaningful relationships with our clients. Through a long-term investment approach, Rob and our team strive to provide world-class investment-advisory services with a strong emphasis on risk management strategies and personal contact.Prior to co-founding Magellan Financial in December 2009, Rob worked with Legg Mason and Smith Barney for 12 years. During his experience with both companies, Rob’s superior work was repeatedly recognized, including being named one of the top financial advisors within Legg Mason. Prior to his financial services career, Rob held management positions with Circuit City and home improvement retailer, Grossmans, Inc.
- Babson College, BS in marketing/communications and minors in finance and information technology
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification from the College for Financial Planning
Community Involvement and ActivitiesActive in the local community, Rob participates in many civic and community organizations, including:
- The United Way of the Lehigh Valley
- West Allentown Rotary
- First Presbyterian Church of Allentown
Jonathan SodenPartner Like the entire Magellan Financial team, Jonathan’s involvement in finance is personal and passionate. He has been actively investing since college, when he served as a member of the Amhrein Investment Club beginning in 1989. After nearly a decade as a small business owner, Jonathan’s financial services career began when he joined Legg Mason as a financial advisor in 2002, soon after selling his company.Jonathan began working with Jeff, Rob, and Carol in 2006. In addition to supporting individual clients, he is responsible for overseeing our corporate retirement plans and the day-to-day decisions in actively managed account.
- Moravian College, BA in political science, Cum Laude with Honors.
- The New School for Social Research in New York City, political economic development
Community Involvement and ActivitiesActive in the local community, Jon participates in many civic and community organizations, including:
- Former Board Member of the Bethlehem Food Co-Op
- Sustainability efforts at Moravian College
- Competitive marathoner and triathlete
- Four-time Ironman Triathlon finisher
Carol StehlinPartner & Registered Associate Carol supports Magellan as office manager, she works closely with existing clients handling daily transaction requests and assisting new clients as they transition to Magellan. Carol also works closely with clients assisting in the establishment and maintenance of education savings accounts and 529 plans.Prior to joining the team in 2002 Carol held various positions in education and business in addition to raising two daughters.
- Series 7 and 63 security registrations